Thursday, August 23, 2012

more tiny brooches

More than anything my daughter loves to watch me needle-felting. I'm sure the process of poking a needle into a mass of silky wool into something recognizable is fascinating for her as it is for me. I'm  often in awe of the amazing little creations artist make with this fluffy stuff. Especially when it is so darn small and cute.


I caught her sneaking out with a fistful of roving and a pin so she settled for adding her special touches to the one I had made previously for her. "Braided hair" and bow.



More bear brooches for dolls I am working on for a shop update coming soon. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Always staying tuned for your lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is the cutest little thing i've seen!!!

    You must have so much patience to work with things so small.
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete