Saturday, December 3, 2011

Here is a pair of shoes I bought in Seoul for littlest C. In Seoul, there are places to shop literally everywhere, on the streets, in the subway, my favorite - the markets, and of course store fronts and department stores.


























Aren't they adorable? I am kicking myself for not picking up some of the sweet little oxfords I saw too.  Namdaemun and dongdaemun markets great shopping markets but Namdaemum in particular have lots of cute kids clothing stalls styled with the Japanese/french aesthetic. I bought all these here but I couldn't take any photos of the stalls as the owners didn't want me too. Boo.

































2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are amazing! And I love the dress in the 3rd photo as well!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete