Wednesday, October 5, 2011

a trip

I've been hard at work trying to update my shop for an update but I wasn't able to finish by September which was my goal because..I'm going to Seoul next week for 2 weeks! I'm accompanying my parents who haven't been back home for 35 years and I can't wait to be part of that. I haven't been back in about 14 years and I am really looking forward to the markets, eating the delish food and hanging out in the many coffee cafes there. The thought of all the craft supplies sold there is pretty exciting!
I am leaving my 2 kids behind which is really scary as I haven't been apart from them for even a day since they were born but they will be in the great hands of my inlaws who are flying in from the UK to help out, thank you mum!!



























I hope to get back to these fat little birdies and some dolls when I return; it's been too long since the shop has been empty.

4 comments:

  1. My husband is headed there as well! He goes every few months...you'll have to tell me what good craft stores you find! I'll pass along the info to him to make it easier to find what I'm looking for. (Which is hard, because I'm not really sure what I'm looking for when he's there :).)

    The birds are adorable. So cute. The colors you're used look perfect for Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could just squeeze those little birdies! ::adorable::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip. I have never left my kiddos even for a weekend yet. It would be nice and sad at the same time. ha ha My husband says that is his wish for 10 year ani, a trip alone.

    Enjoy the time with your parents, time goes by so fast, you will always have this trip to remember.

    ReplyDelete