Friday, April 8, 2011



























I've been working on a new little creature. He's been in my head for a while now, and it makes happy to see him come together. I absolutely adore cats and although I haven't had any as pets for about 10 years now, my children also love them too so this unfinished cat is already bringing laughter here.  The yarn I am using is very dear to me also, it's a vintage Patons yarn that my mother gifted me a few years ago. It is her leftover stash from a sweater she knit me about 30 years ago when we were living in New Zealand.  She doesn't knit very much and I know she spent many weeks knitting me this sweater and guess what, I lost it at school the same day she knitted it for me. I believe that was the last time she knit for me! Anyway, working with this yarn brings back so many memories of a place I loved so much as a child.



I will be busy sewing this weekend for the shop update on Monday at 3pm PST. Hope you can make it, have a lovely weekend. x


1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your finished cat, sure she will be gorgeous! Mary

    ReplyDelete