Sunday, April 17, 2011

have you ever

volunteered for a project thinking easy peasy..then as usual you are over ambitious? Instead of making simple paper chain necklaces that the teacher would be happy with I decided all 28 kindergarten students must have cute felt crowns. Only problem is I have two days to finish this.. I have been frantically cutting, ironing/burning myself, sewing, running around get supplies, chasing fed-up kiddos to try them on and having dreams  nightmares about crowns. Girls finished, now onto the boys. Except they have one color versus two because I'm fed up with cutting. My husband demands the normal wife back. Oh, this morning, I looked at the leftover felt scraps and thought I might make cute matching bracelets to match. Glutton for punishment aren't I.

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable as are the pieces in your last update. Also your packaging is amazing! Bravo to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you are a glutton for punishment, but isn't it totally worth it sometimes?

    ReplyDelete