Tuesday, May 18, 2010

shop update photo


These little birdies are for the Thursday update. Except I might have to keep Mr. Casanova at home.
The first grey birdie on the left is made of wool and liberty fabric that I bought in London last year. The linen birdie to her right is wearing a charming little wreath on her head. The sweet grey one on the right is also made of wool and is sporting a little green beret. All with hand embroidered eyes, beauty mark and needle-felted little beaks.

Hope you like them. I think I only will have one bear girl this time but hope to have some more next month.

4 comments:

  1. How sweet... your birdies have such personality! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new birds are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so cute! I absolutely love the first grey birdie, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete