Tuesday, May 4, 2010

on my desk today






I am finishing up this little birdie with a leaf wreath on it's wee head. Still deciding on yellow versus brown beak but I still can't find my wool roving to make the needle-felted beak. I hoping get her and the chubby one on her right in the shop early next week along with a couple of bear girls.I'm finishing up a new illustration for the my shop's packaging too. I hope you like it.
I don't know why my text being underlined today. Maybe it's a blogspot glitch?
Sometimes my 4.5 year old is more computer literate than I am. Scary but true.

7 comments:

  1. your works...never ceased to amaze me :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leaf crown is just to die for. So gorgeous. Can't wait to see what else you have cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pS. Caleb is always smarted than me now, you think all that TV and junk food might of given me a sporting chance to be smarter - just for a little while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, so beautiful. I can't wait to see your work come to life.

    My son is pretty good on a computer as well. I teach at an art school for kids, our computer classes start at age 6, but many come with years of experiance. Makes you wonder what the future holds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new bird is so beautiful, I shall have to keep an eye on your shop - I think Matt l'oiseau is desperate for a girl friend. And I just love your packaging illustration - simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have me daydreaming of your creations filling up the shelves and corners of my home. xo.

    ReplyDelete