Tuesday, May 25, 2010

happy mail


A big thank you for visiting my shop on the 20th for my update. I was amazed that it had been over a year since I've listed anything. I am really sorry for those of you who weren't able to adopt anything that day but I am starting work on another update in June hopefully.

It's a dull overcast day here so timing could not be any better to finally receive the lovely prints from the super talented Paola Zakimi. I've been a huge admirer of her work for ages and she is such a huge inspiration. On the days I feel blah about creating anything, I just pop over to her flickr stream and I literally run to my desk with a renewed vigor! I hope to adopt one of her beautiful dolls one day but in the meanwhile check out her tutorial for creating your own little loveliness.

4 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. Thanks for sharing, I fill favorite in my "One day when I have time " file. I have so many of them. he he

    I love getting lovely mail too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    I loved seeing all your new creations, can't wait to see more in June. BTW I emailed your Etsy account and haven't had a reply yet. When you can reply to me, that would be great!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I just sent you a convo!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the prints you got are just beautiful...I've not seen this artists work before, I just popped over to her website and its just amazing! Very inspiring...thankyou for sharing. Makes me want to start making dolls...there so many things I want to do!
    x Rebecca

    ReplyDelete