Friday, April 30, 2010

today I am

Cutting roses from the garden for little jam jars.


Still sorting this out from boxes. Moving from storage is really not fun. But my Louis chair from Room and Board arrived yesterday and I am so in love with it.


The mantle needs serious work though. I am trying to convince my husband to paint something large for it. That is his teapot he made in A levels (I think senior high school level? in UK).

I'm still planning for a early May update. My in-laws were here for about a month, stranded here actually for the last week due to the volcanic eruption. So now I have a bit more crafting time on my hands. Except the kiddies are sick again..I wonder when the endless colds ease up?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. That's how it feels with me sometimes, I find time...and my little ones get sick.

    Good luck with your unpacking, the good part is all the treasures you forgot about.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Some say home is a state of mind and this looks peaceful and serene. Yay to new beginnings and fresh starts.

    ReplyDelete