Wednesday, September 9, 2009

English seaside

Hello friends. Thank you all so much for your sweet comments regarding my last post; they meant a lot to me and motivated me to get my creative mojo back too. Now if only my borrowed singer would stop acting up!
It looks like we are likely to stay here until late October for sure, and we will probably know by the beginning of next month whether we are here for good or not for the next few years. Little C will start at a great nursery (preschool) on Friday, he is very excited and best of all it's FREE!!! Considering how hard it is to get him into a decent preschool back home, this is a strong selling point for staying.

We managed to get to the Hampshire coast for a mini break before the end of the summer. Lots of time at the beach and walking along the coastline. This is the first time I have seen the English coast on a beautiful sunny day and the sea was a breathtaking aqua blue.


1 comment:

  1. I just adore the English seaside. brings back some very fond memories..thank you x

    ReplyDelete